Re: gEDA-user: Some (newbie?) problems GSpiceUI, PCB

Op zo, 12-02-2006 te 12:21 -0500, schreef Stuart Brorson:
> cd into the gspiceui source directory.  Then change the aclocal.m4 you
> find in there (assuming it exists).  Then do "sh autogen.sh"
> (assuming the file autogen.sh exists in the gspiceui directory).  Then
> do "./configure && make && make install".
>
> If aclocal.m4 or autogen.sh don't exist in the source directory, or
> you don't have the autotools installed, then you're SOL, at least for
> now ...

Alas, neither aclocal.m4 nor autogen.sh are present in the gspiceui
source directory, so no go for the time being.

I'll check things out again when a new build is available; and perhaps
in the meantime, I'll go do some digging and tweaking in the source
files if I find myself with nothing to do on a rainy afternoon.
If I find a solution, I'll certainly post it here.

Anyway, thank you for your time and advice so far :-)

Regards,

Richard Rasker