Re: gEDA-user: Some (newbie?) problems GSpiceUI, PCB

> hid/lesstif/main.c:868: undefined reference to `_XmStrings'

You need lesstif and lesstif-devel.  One has the [runtime] libraries,
the other has the headers.

There shouldn't be anything beyond that, aside from the usual X
development stuff.  This is what I've got:

lesstif-0.93.36-6.FC3.2.i386
lesstif-devel-0.93.36-6.FC3.2.i386
xorg-x11-devel-6.8.2-1.FC3.45.2.i386
xorg-x11-libs-6.8.2-1.FC3.45.2.i386

> I think this is a bit weird; according to the README file, the only
> requirements should be X11R6, GNU M4, bison, and flex - and all these
> are present on my Mandriva 2006 system (kernel 2.6.12-12mdk).

The README file is not appropriate for the HID stuff; it's on the list
if things to be fixed when it gets merged back into the mainline
sources.