Re: gEDA-user: different footprints for a symbol

Geda/pcb does force you to choose from your entire library of footprints.  I
wouldn't think though that finding the right package for an op-amp would be
that difficult.

The mindset is that of the 'light symbol' used, by and large, by gschem.

The way I see it, if you're going to the trouble of making a board ... you go
well out of your way to get the right footprint.

Phil