Re: gEDA-user: gattrib visibility doesn't work

> I selected the footprint column (by clicking the footprint label which
> made the whole column black) and then selected "set selected invisible",
> saved the schematic, quit gattrib and run gschem on the schematic.
> The footprint attributes were still visible.

Hmmm. . . .    That's not good!   FWIW, I have never had a problem
with this feature.  That is, it works for me.  I will take a look at
this feature using the latest gattrib; perhaps something in libgeda
has gone south. . . .

One little feature I still need to implement for this feature:  I want
to show the user the state of the attribute visibility by changing the
font of the attribute's text.  But this involves first understanding
how Pango fonts work.  Not for the faint of heart!

Stuart