gEDA-user: unconnected pins in symbols

Hi,
my current opamp symbol will produce a warning with gsymcheck:

    Warning: Number of pins does not match footprint size.

This is because the symbol includes the SO8 footprint but uses only five
of the eight pins. How can I persuade gsymcheck that there are three
pins that gnetlist and DRC can safely ignore? (In Protel there is a
special net called "nonet" for this kind of situation.)

In other words: What is the correct way to deal with unconnected pins?

   ---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx