gEDA-user: CY7C1041B symbol

How's it look?

http://www.delorie.com/pcb/cy7c1041b.html

I brought out the power pins, so I put the labels and refdes inside
the block instead of above it like some others I'd seen.

All the pin attributes were placed with the script I just posted :-)

Thinking about licenses for symbols and footprints...

There are really two sets of "terms" a symbol needs.  First, terms for
redistributing the symbol itself.  I see no reason why the GPL
wouldn't be OK for this; it would apply to gEDA distros or anyone
compiling a symbol library, or people offering downloads of symbols
used in their projects.  I suppose it would apply to people publishing
their schematics or PCB files, since symbols and footprints are easily
extracted from those.

Second, terms for using the symbol.  I.e. if you end up producing a
board which used your symbol/footprint, what are the terms for
distributing the board itself?

If we can agree on some quanta for licenses, perhaps we could specify
a license attribute for them?  Like

Symbols:
T ...
use_license=no-fee