Re: gEDA-user: Suggestion to PCB website

>>If confusion is your goal, then I suggest to take more random
>>sub-sub-chapters from the manual, separate and publish them on (best
>>different) websites under different formats (OpenOffice, TeX, as
>>JPEG image, in plain ASCII).

Why stop here. Why given the international nature of geda users write
each sub-chapter in a different language. This rule should be applied
such that no two languages that have the same root language (e.g.
french, spanish and italian) should be allowed to be used within the
same chapter.