gEDA-user: net= attribute in hierarchical symbols/designs

Hi all,

I have defined a schematic which is a amplifier which has
a input, a output and 4 differnt voltage sources.

I defined a symbol which has 6 pins with the names given in
the sub-schematic and all works fine.

Now I want to define a symbol which only have 2 pins, one for the
input one for the output. The voltage sources I want to
define via the net=name attribute. Is this possible?
Which syntax is to use?

I have defined the following names for my voltages in the
subschematic UHP, UHM, UVP, UVM. I can "contact" them from
the symbol with the pinlabel=UHP attribute and this works fine.

Now I want to use the net= attribute.
The syntax
net=+25V:UHP
is not working for gsch2pcb at all.

With a non hierarchic design this syntax works fine to contact
a symbol in pcb. So I am a bit confused...

Any idea how to use net attribute with subschematics?

Thanks
   Klaus

--
DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl