gEDA-user: cs8900a - split symbol?

Ok, one more thing to try.  I split up the chip into two symbols.  One
has all the CPU interface bits, and the other has all the net
interface bits.  The split allows for a good fit on a C sized page
without having to squish all the signals together.

http://www.delorie.com/pcb/cs8900a.html (might have to shift-reload to
get the latest .png's, scroll to see all the images)

I'm also doing split symbols for the m32c; I expect the cpu half will
be on one sheet with the sram and the cpu half of the cs8900a, the I/O
half will be on a separate sheet with the drivers, and the 'net side
of the cs8900a will be on its own sheet with its logic.

(that also allows me to create an I/O symbol for the cpu side of the
m32c, when you're not running in expansion mode).