Re: gEDA-user: PCB m4 -> ~geda -> SOT23

On Sunday 26 February 2006 12:23, Karel Kulhavy wrote:

> What happens if I user reflow transistor footprint for a manually
> populated board? Will it be ready for being thrown away?

I've spent some time working in assembly, and it's quite frequently necessary
to manually solder components onto pads designed for reflow (for various
reasons, e.g. reflow oven is borked). Wouldn't expect it to be a huge
problem, but it's quite dependent on the exact part & board structure.

HTH,

Peter

--
Quake II build tools: http://peter-b.co.uk/

v2sw6YShw7$ln5pr6ck3ma8u6/8Lw3+2m0l7Ci6e4+8t4Eb8Aen5+6g6Pa2Xs5MSr5p4
  hackerkey.com