Re: gEDA-user: A Suggestion FOR Karel

Ales Hvezda wrote:

> Ehrm, "I can help you set one up" is quite different from "I am going to
> serve as the geda bug tracking manager and maintain the server/software".

Well, you explicitely mentioned install and configure:
/-----
| Because I simply do not have the time to install, configure, and
| maintain it [...].
\-----

Anyway, I agree, he didn't say specifically that he would do the
maintainance as well. But is it fair to assume, that he wouldn't?

> just look at
> all the high successful patches/programs/contributions people have done:
> they pretty much did the work on their own and these have been *extremely*
> well received and appreciated by the community.

A BTS is a different beast. This will only be usefull if the community
actually uses it. So it seems logical to contact the community before
doing it.

> PS. As mentioned the last post, I have taken the steps to setting up the
>     bug tracker for gEDA, so further comments/flames can be sent to
>     /dev/null.  Thanks.

I didn't mean to flame.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--