Re: gEDA-user: PCB lines

I had this problem some time ago and my solution was to write a utility that
processed the pcb file and created a postscript output file which was sent to
the printer with the lpr command. That utility still works which indicates that
the problem is not with the "lpr" command or the printer.

Homebrew utility does not support filled polygons which is the reason for this
posting.

George

On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 11:46 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
> Is there a simple way to bypass the CUPS server?

A couple of things to try.

First, if your printer really supports postscript, try to tell cups
that.  I can send you a PS program that will print, on the page, what
interpreter it's using.

Second, try telling CUPS what the actual resolution of your printer
is.

Third, you may be able to tweak the PS interpreter (I use ghostscript)
and/or printer driver to better match your printer.

Third, run ghostscript yourself :-P