gEDA-user: March Free Dog meeting this coming Wednesday!

--------------   Free Dog Gathering Announcement ----------------

***  Note day -- Wednesday!!  ***

The Free EDA Users Group will meet this coming *Wednesday*, March
1st.  As usual, let's meet at the Starbucks across the street from
Quantum Books on Ames St, between Main St and Broadway.  It's about 1
block away from the Kendall Sq "T" stop.  (In Cambridge, MA, USA, of
course.)

The meeting will be an open and informal working session.  Bring your
laptop!  Some items on the agenda are:

*  Helping newbies use gEDA -- what's missing?
*  Experiences with different install methods -- what works best?
*  DJ's HID version of PCB -- how's the latest release looking?
*  Bring your latest project.

Free Dog is an association of like-minded hackers and engineers
interested in free and open EDA tools. We hold monthly meetings near
MIT (and other locations) featuring informal networking, speakers, and
camaraderie. Our goals are to learn more about CAD, engineering and
scientific software, share ideas about our current projects, and --
most importantly -- have fun with like-minded people. We welcome new
members and participants of all ages.  Students are particularly
welcome!