Re: gEDA-user: PCB - grid dots not visible when board is flipped.

KURT PETERS wrote:

I'm sure someone else has noticed this. I'm using one of the latest CVS releases (December-ish) and noticed that the grid dots only show up on one side of the board. Does anyone else notice this? Is this on the "bug list"?
Regards,
Kurt

This bug has been there for several months. I looked through the code and figured out that it is related to the code that "flips" the view to the solder side. I believe it is only broken in the GTK hid. I submitted a bug report but I don't think anyone has looked at it yet.

Joe T