Re: gEDA-user: Re: I need to open and print a PCB created in ExpressPCB:What are my options?

Oh. I didn't even know I could do that. Thanks, I'll try and set that up.

On 2/16/07, Mark Rages <markrages@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
On 2/16/07, Ales Hvezda <ahvezda@xxxxxxxx > wrote:
> > Ok. I will keep those things in mind.
> >
> > p.s. I haven't quite got mailing lists worked out yet, because I've only
> > really ever used forums and IRC channels. Is there some way that I can opt
> > to receive mail only from threads to which I am subscribed? I know that's
> > really a forum thing, so if not, I'll just opt to check the archives every
> > so often instead of receiving mail.
> >

> Not really, but you could turn on mail list digesting (it's in the
> mailman web interface), so that you get only get one message per day.
> This one message includes all the traffic for the list for the day.
>
> -Ales

Jeremy is using Gmail, so he can do this:
1) set a filter to catch messages with "gEDA-user" in the subject and
archive immediately (bypassing the Inbox).
2) to see threads you have posted in, click "Sent Messages".  The
unread threads are highlighted.
3) to read the list, do a search for "gEDA-user".

Gmail is excellent for mailing lists.  It's even better than NNTP clients.

Regards,
Mark
markrages@gmail
--
You think that it is a secret, but it never has been one.
  - fortune cookie

"Windows [n.]
A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition."
(Anonymous)

~*~*~*~*~
* JDP :)  *
~*~*~*~*~