Re: gEDA-user: Re: I need to open and print a PCB created in ExpressPCB:What are my options?

> Ok. I will keep those things in mind.
>
> p.s. I haven't quite got mailing lists worked out yet, because I've only
> really ever used forums and IRC channels. Is there some way that I can opt
> to receive mail only from threads to which I am subscribed? I know that's
> really a forum thing, so if not, I'll just opt to check the archives every
> so often instead of receiving mail.

Not really, but you could turn on mail list digesting (it's in the
mailman web interface), so that you get only get one message per day.
This one message includes all the traffic for the list for the day.

-Ales