Re: gEDA-user: bulk embeddeding?

> > Did you rebuild libgeda as well?
>
> The original problem was that a new source file was added to the
> Makefile.  Without the reconfig, it just wasn't building it.

Ah, which is why I always updated to the latest CVS by doing:

% cd to where the toplevel Makefile lives
% make maint
% cvs -q update -dP
% ... set all the required environment variables ...
% make install

This has never failed me.  make install really does all the heavy lifting
and should always do the right thing (starting from from a clean tree).

-Ales