Re: gEDA-user: YARR (refdes-update)

DJ Delorie wrote:
	Hehe, another refdes update utility.  :-)  I have completely
lost track of the number of these.  I'm sure it is at least 5+ by now.
It's pretty amusing actually, we might end up with a new one of these
per week. :)

So, it's a race between refdes update utilities and PCB HIDs? ;-)

I've gotten most of the GTK menus translated to the configurable form the lesstif HID uses... Dan's planning to get the missing functions connected, then lesstif and GTK will be neck and neck... with both having user-quick-changeable menus and bind keys.

John G