gEDA-user: February Code Sprint is Tomorrow!

==================  <GEDA Code Sprint Reminder>  ===================
Reminder -- The gEDA code sprint will be held Saturday,
Feb. 10th!  That's tomorrow!

As for me, my  plan is to work on some of the remaining guile-1.8 bugs
in the various gnetlist backends, and -- if there is time -- look at
putting doxygen comments into PCB alongside the Perl-extractable ones
already in there.   Maybe you have something planned?  Or you have
some bugs you'd like to see fixed?  If so, let us know!

We hope to see you at the code sprint!

------------------  <GEDA Code Sprint>  -------------------
Date/time:  Saturday, Feburary 10th.  9am -- 5pm Eastern US Time.
Location: MIT Room 56-191.  Cambridge, Mass, USA.
IRC: #geda on irc.seul.org.

If you wish to attend in person, bring your laptop and join us at MIT
(Cambridge, MA, USA) in room 56-191.  This room is best acessible from
Ames St (where there is ample parking on weekends).  Here's a map:

http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?mapterms=56-191&mapsearch=go

If you wish to participate via IRC, you may find us on the #geda
channel.

The vision behind the code sprint is to spend a day working on
whatever pet gEDA coding project you've been wishing to attack, sit
down with the rest of the gEDA developer community, and crank out that
new feature/fix those bugs which have been nagging at you for a long
time!  Since we'll all be working together (either in reality or
virtually), the power of community may be brought to bear on any
problems we encounter while hacking.

Please e-mail me privately with any questions.  e-mail:

sdb (*at*) cloud9 (*dot*) net

Stuart

=================  </GEDA Code Sprint Announcement>  =================