gEDA-user: Code sprint aftermath... and proposal for next sprint!

Hi guys --

We had a very successful code sprint yesterday!  At one time we had
about 14 people active on IRC, and 4 people hacking in the room at
MIT!  A very nice turn-out!

Better yet, a lot of bugs were squished, and a lot of new stuff made
it into CVS!  I personally was able to get some nice patches and
important (& long overdue) bugfixes into spice-sdb, and started
fooling around with doxygen and PCB.  From the amount of traffic on
the CVS list I could see that everybody else was very productive too!

After the sprint, Ales, DJ, John and I agreed that we had a good time
doing the sprint.  Therefore, we proposed the following schedule for
the intermediate future:

March:  Normal Free Dog meeting in Reading, MA.
April:  Another code sprint at MIT
May:    Normal Free Dog meeting in Reading, MA.
June:  Code sprint at DJ's estate in New Hampshire!

Therefore, I'd like to hear what dates you have available for a code
sprint in April.  As always it should be a Saturday, so please choose
from April 1, 8, 15, 22, or 29th.  From an organizational standpoint,
it's best if you tell me which dates you *can't* make it.  Then, once
we have a good date to accomodate everybody, I can make the room
reservation at MIT.

Or if people on the list are exhausted from coding and don't want to
think about programming for gEDA for a while, please say so & we can
delay the next code sprint for several months more.  But personally, I
had so much fun that I can't wait for the next one!

Stuart