Re: gEDA-user: Code sprint aftermath... and proposal for next sprint!

Hi Stuart,

> Therefore, I'd like to hear what dates you have available for a code
> sprint in April.  As always it should be a Saturday, so please choose
> from April 1, 8, 15, 22, or 29th.  From an organizational standpoint,
> it's best if you tell me which dates you *can't* make it.  Then, once
> we have a good date to accomodate everybody, I can make the room
> reservation at MIT.

Definitely I'm all for the next sprint.  Unless, I'm mistaken April
1, 8, 15, 22, or 29 are all Sundays.  Perhaps you meant April 7, 14, 21,
or 28.  I would be included to avoid the 14th only because that's around
tax day, all the other days are good for me.

-Ales