Re: gEDA-user: Help - please

Harold,

>> People,
>>
>> I need some help here.  I'm trying to work with _LARGE_ symbols and
>> footprints.  In the smaller case, over 1100 pins and in the larger case
[snip]

>Can you send me a test case that I can run?  It is quite possible that

As I responded yesterday:

http://archives.seul.org/geda/user/Feb-2007/msg00458.html

It would be most useful if you posted a minimal example (schematics,
symbols, and a gsch2pcb project file).  Sometimes it is easy to figure
out what is going wrong from user reports, but it is magnitudes faster
and easier if we have minimal examples that show the problem.

-Ales

PS. I also tend to agree with Dan that this is some limit that is being
exceeded in gnetlist.