gEDA-user: Updates to spice-sdb

Hello --

During yesterday's code sprint I implemented some fixes and new
features in spice-sdb.  In particular:

*  I fixed problem reported by John Doty in which spice-sdb would put
a spurious "D" in front of certain SPICE cards.  What should happen is
that spice-sdb should put a "U" in front of SPICE cards instantiating
a device with an associated .model.  (Note that devices with a .subckt
areprepended with an "X".)

*  I incorporated a patch from Jeff Mallatt enabling netlisting of
slotted components.

I have put the new stuff into CVS.  I would appreciate it if everybody
using spice-sdb could check out the latest from CVS and give it a test
on their designs.  I'd like to make sure that nothing broke.

Thanks everybody, and thanks particularly to John and Jeff!

Stuart