Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 09:04:59 -0500
From: Dan McMahill <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: gEDA-user: RE: pcb-20070208 snapshot

KURT PETERS wrote:
Dan,
I noticed kind of an "annoying" feature with this new version -- I use gtk default install. When I press "o" to update rats nest, it seems PCB now brings the log window to the foreground. Likewise, 'f' brings up the netlist window. As you can imaging this is particularly annoying because it also takes the focus, causing me to have to click on the main PCB window each time.
Regards,
Kurt

hmm. I wonder if this is window manager specific. There was a change in this area to fix a problem where sometimes users could _never_ get the netlist or library windows to accept focus.

Could you file this one on the sourceforge bug tracker?

Thanks
-Dan