Re: gEDA-user: Re: ground plane fill

I have to admit, this is one of the few aspects of Orcad I actually
liked better than pcb. When creating a copper fill you got (amongst
other things) a drop down list of nets, and you chose which one you
wanted the polygon connected to. This makes the connectivity dependent
on the net, rather than some flag in the many bits of track on the
board, which sort of made sense to me.

Not that I would want to go back to Orcad...