Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] embedding raster image size in png exports

phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Can PCB export raster files like the png with an embedded image size so that print software can recognize a 1:1 scale?

Any advice on getting raw prints out of this
beast at 1:1 would be great.

Not raw, but I start up scribus and put the png image in a graphic box, then scale it.

I bet imagemagick could be use to script a png file with the embedded print scale feature. In imagemagick convert, it makes sense to convert a .png to a .png. You give it the command line options to change something like scale or page size (for a format that has page size).

John G