gEDA-user: minor PCB annoyance

Hi,

When selecting a component from the "Select Component" dialog box, you must first use the TAB key or mouse click to bring focus to the "Filter:" edit line in order for the search to work properly. If you simply start typing in the Filter box without first manually bringing focus to the edit line, the text is accepted but nothing happens. I suspect this is one of those tricky focus problems that plague all GUI packages.

Anyone else see this.

By the way, thanks for all of the advice with the ground plane discussion; I did get the fill to work properly after changing a few options as suggested.

Thanks,
Ryan