gEDA-user: new footprints added at gedasymbols.org

I made some nice visual representations of mounting screws of the kind we usually hold a PCB to an enclosure with -- a philips head screw.

http://www.gedasymbols.org/user/john_griessen/footprints/

They're not metric. I made no. 6,8, and 10 versions with the silkscreen
sized for a loose tolerance in the PCB hole, but that hole size is actually up to you when you make the drill drawing, since the pin used in these is sized small to be a guide for a hand aimed drill press drilling job.

These are intended for prototyping and small volume use -- not a finished accurate hole size as is.

The philips head drawing is made with a 5 mils grid setting.
It would be easy to copy the style, and maybe some of the content to make
inch/metric versions and production versions with no small via to guide drills, but a via the size of the finished hole for NC drilling at a hired fab.

John Griessen