Re: gEDA-user: Drawing a schematic with a single-inline resistornetwork

Jeremy Pedersen wrote:

despite it being installed in both /usr/local/lib
and (an older version installed by emerge on my Gentoo Linux machine) in
/usr/lib, it still will not compile. Any ideas?
What environment variables am I most likely to need to set?

[jg]The makefile tells you each time in a way that you can copy and paste it to execute it. The makefile spits out versions for bash, csh, etc.

John G

PS be sure to uninstall what you had in already, or use --prefix=/opt/geda
or some place to put it that is not default, then make ldconfig find it.
Does Gentoo use /etc/ld.so.conf?