Re: gEDA-user: Drawing a schematic with a single-inline resistornetwork

>[jg]The makefile tells you each time in a way that you can copy and paste it to
>execute it.   The makefile spits out versions for bash, csh, etc.

The makefile from gEDA/gaf out of CVS does that, but I don't believe the regular old source tarball for gschem does that.

Yep. Gentoo uses /etc/ld.so.conf, but I got it taken care of by uninstalling the original version, installing the code from CVS locally, and then exporting a few things in my .bashrc file.