Re: gEDA-user: Drawing a schematic with a single-inline resistornetwork

> Hmm...what version do you use? I am stuck with 20060123.

CVS head.

> >Additionally, *learn* to make your own newlib footprints.
>
> Right-O. I've done one before while following along with the gsch2pcb
> tutorial, so I could probably do one.

It's easy for this.  Use PCB itself!  Create six vias for the pins,
draw on the silk layer for the ouline.  Select it all, cut or copy,
"convert buffer to element" and "save buffer elements to file".  Then,
restart PCB and paste one.  Use 'd' to turn on pin numbers and verify
them, edit (vi or emacs) the footprint file to make the numbers right.