gEDA-user: gEDA code sprint and donations

Hi All,

The fourth worldwide gEDA code sprint was held last Saturday (2007/02/10).
It was quite successful (probably the best one yet) with many changes
being checked in (I know I got lots done) and with 14 different people
hanging out in irc (with probably all the core developers being online
at one point or another) from around the world.  We will certainly have
another one, probably sometime in the month of April 2007.  All details to
be hashed out as we get closer to April.  For those of you curious what
happened and what was discussed be sure to check out the irc log that
can be found at: http://geda.seul.org/sprints/irclog_sprint_20070210.txt

Also, for those curious about the donation mechanism for the gEDA project
discussed a while ago, I have finally turned on the SourceForge donation
mechanism.  The start page of this donation mechanism can be found at:
http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=161080

Enjoy,
-Ales