Re: gEDA-user: Zoom without cursor redraw in gschem (make it like PCB?)

[snip]
>Does anyone know if there is a setting in gschem to prevent the cursor being
>redrawn to the middle of the screen upon zooming in or out? I'm sorry if
>this has been dealt with before, I googled to no avail.

Have you tried disabling warp-cursor:

; warp-cursor string
;
; Controls if the cursor is warped (or moved) when you zoom in and out.
; Some people find this forced cursor movement annoying.
;
;(warp-cursor "enabled")
(warp-cursor "disabled")

Just put the above line in a gschemrc file.

> ------=_Part_23750_9139903.1170944627501
		^^^^^^^^^

	Please no HTML on the gEDA mailing lists unless absolutely
necessary.  Thank you.

								-Ales