gEDA-user: PCB viewport moving when seleting from torn-off menus?

I just built from CVS so I should be current.  I'm using Lesstif.

If I tear off the tools menu, drag it off to one side, then zoom in
on the board, each time I select from the menu the viewport jumps in the
direction of the menu (up/down/left/right depending on where the menu
is on the desktop).  I've done this in Cygwin/X, Xvnc and XFree86 on
OSX.

What's even stranger is that I'm not seeing any kind of "edge scroll"
behavior otherwise, only when the menu moves me.  Not all menus do it,
but Tools does repeatably.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>