Re: gEDA-user: symbol for DIL-16 & DIL-20 IC sockets?

On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 04:42:31PM -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:

> > I try to find, or to make with tragesym a symbol for generic
> > IC socket DIL POL16  &
> > IC socket DIL POL20
>
> What, just empty sockets?  Use any 16 or 20 pin connector.
>
> Here's a djboxsym file for a 16 pin socket:
>
> [labels]
> refdes=J?
>
> [left]
> 1 1
> 2 2
> 3 3
> 4 4
> 5 5
> 6 6
> 7 7
> 8 8
>
> [right]
> 16 16
> 15 15
> 14 14
> 13 13
> 12 12
> 11 11
> 10 10
> 9 9

I downloaded djboxsym and try out this file with it, and copy the
symbol in directory where gschem can reach it, but cant add the symbol,
because if I select it in the library, there can't see any symbol out
there: no picture of symbol shown. Why?

--
Regards, Paul Csányi