Re: gEDA-user: VMPlayer Image

On Friday 16 February 2007 14:26, Joshua Boyd wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 02:30:52PM -0500, al davis wrote:
> > On Friday 16 February 2007 09:57, Jeff VR wrote:
> > > Is there any interest out there in a VMPlayer Image?
> >
> > What is a "VMPlayer Image"?
>
> I assumed that he meant VMWare Player image.  Although, as
> far as I know, the same image can also be used across Player,
> Server, and Workstation.

I googled it .. it seems that it relates to some commercial
product called "VMware", and "VMplayer" is a cover-crop variant
of VMware.

What can I do with a "VMPlayer Image" ...  Assuming I have
VMPlayer (which I don't) is the "image" just something to view?
a starting point for a system?  ... or what?