Re: gEDA-user: Why does auto-mirror mirror the bottom?

> Why does auto-mirror mean to mirror the bottom?  I just got very
> close to doing an iron transfer pcb with the sides reversed:

auto-mirror is as-seen.  The assumption is that you're using the
prints for visual inspection.

> Was the expectation to use both mirror AND automirror??

Yes.  If you need a reversed image (such as for toner transfer), you
need to mirror and automirror.  That gives you a mirrored front and a
non-mirrored back.

You can combine that with the invert flag to get negatives, too, for
photoexposing.