Re: gEDA-user: Why does auto-mirror mirror the bottom?

On Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 07:45:38PM -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:

> > Why does auto-mirror mean to mirror the bottom?  I just got very
> > close to doing an iron transfer pcb with the sides reversed:
>
> auto-mirror is as-seen.  The assumption is that you're using the
> prints for visual inspection.

Maybe the dialog should be task-oriented instead of setting-oriented.
If I want to do toner transfer, then I want the top reversed and the
bottom not, but I still want both assembly diagrams to be normal for
top and reversed for bottom.

(btw, just finished etching my first board made with pcb -- now to go
assemble, after I re-export to get a correctly oriented assembly drawing)

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>