gEDA-user: YARR (refdes-update)

I placed my version of a refdes_renum utility at ---

http://www.luciani.org/geda/util/util-index.html#refdes-update

The command line options are listed below. See my webpage for a
better format.

N.B. I have performed minimal testing on this script. If you decide to use it
you should test it on a victim schematic in a victim directory.

(* jcl *)

--clear
 Resets all refdes ordinals to the undefined value.
--list
 Outputs a list of refdes's that were found in each schematic.
Suffixes are ignored.
--verbose
 Sundry annoying messages.
--dryrun
 Outputs a list of actions to be taken without performing them.
--reuse
 Reuses refdes ordinals that were skipped in each schematic.
--update
 Only change refdes's were the ordinal is undefined.
--renum
 Change all refdes's. This should perform like refdes_renum
--nopageoffset
 Do not add an offset to subsequent schematic pages.
--pageoffset \<value>
 The offset value added to the refdes ordinal is
 \hbox{$(pagenumber - 1)\cdot pageoffset$}.
 The default value is set to 100. Each schematic specified on the
 command-line is considered a page.

--
http://www.luciani.org