Re: gEDA-user: Improving the DRC error presentation

> 'DRC Check' just blows through all the checks and dumps them all
> into a log (ala Eagle) and then you can move through the log with
> next/prev or by clicking and each time it would be able to identify
> the object/location originally associated with the message.

Or, DRC generates a "drc failures structure", and we add a HID call to
present that to the user.  That lets us do, for example, "highlight
all failures of this type" or "ignore these types of failures".

Or DRC could create a new layer for "drc results" and populate it with
something... either existing objects (arcs, for example, cirling the
failures, or lines connecting too-close objects) or some new "drc"
object with extra data in it.

Or the GUI could use the first structure to generate the drc
"overlay".