Re: gEDA-user: PCB : multiple polygons/planes on ground solder

> However i need multiple planes on the same layer.
> 1 ground plane, 1 positive supply plane and 1 negative supply plane.
>
> How can this be done ?

If the question is "how can I do this in pcb", the answer is polygons.
What I do is run traces to all the power/ground pins as if they were
regular signals, then go back at the end and fill in all the empty
space with polygons, which overlap their traces.  The result looks like this:

http://www.delorie.com/pcb/m3a/
(download board.pcb and look at the solder side)

I found it easier if I assigned many layers to things, such as "solder
side vcc traces" and "component side gnd polygons".  Then, I could
un-group them, shut off some of them, and do my routing.  Then group
them back together for DRC.

You can also see an example of this at the SMD challenge page:
http://www.delorie.com/pcb/smd-challenge/