Re: gEDA-user: Re: VMPlayer Image

It's a full CD, so the ISO is ~700MB. It's got a complete Ubuntu installation kit on it, and the live CD part has a pretty good development environment and set of Unix applications (all from Edgey). If you let me know where I should put it, I'll put it there for you.

Steve
.
John Griessen wrote:
Steve Morss wrote:
 It's an Ubuntu Edgey Live
CD with gschem, pcb , gnucap, iverilog, and the support utilities all installed.

gives you the option of installing Ubuntu on your hard drive.
(This has some interesting possibilities for VMWare users. You can boot it under VMWare, and install it to create a VMWare image.)

How large?

I'll put it up, (for a while even if it fills a CD), on my webserver...

John G