Re: gEDA-user: VMPlayer Image

Well, based on the discussion I think there is definitely some interest and it's worth providing. I haven't made huge strides to make the image smaller but compressed it's around 830MB.

I've got a couple hosting options I'm looking into with sufficient bandwidth.  It should be available in a couple of days.

Jeff VR