Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb problems - I think!

Harold D. Skank wrote:
Dan & Co.

I have attached all the files revelant to this problem below, i.e. the
pcb footprint, the *.sym files from gEDA, the schematic and project
files and a copy of the error output from the gsch2pcb command.

I VERY much appreciate any assistance on this problem.  While I don't
see the notation in these files, in other files I have seen references
to format #f "~:@{~A-~A ~} that you cite below.

Here's hoping this will help you find the problem.

Harold Skank

hmmm.

I'm not able to reproduce this.

When you run gsch2pcb, try adding "-v".  You'll see that

gnetlist -g PCB -o TestOut.net Test_2.sch Test_3.sch

is called.

When I run that command by hand or as part of gsch2pcb, it succeeds and I see the GND net in TestOut.net. I also tried

gnetlist -g PCB -o TestOut.net Test_1.sch Test_2.sch Test_3.sch Test_4.sch

and it also worked.

What version of guile are you using?

 % guile --version
Guile 1.6.6

How about gnetlist?

% gnetlist
gEDA/gnetlist version 20070216

All I did was save all your attachments to an empty directory and add a gafrc file with

(component-library ".")

in it.

Anyone else able to reproduce the problem?

-Dan