gEDA-user: I'm looking for a draw dropping Autorouter demo

I'm looking for a draw dropping Autorouter demo, that
I can show a management level person what PCB is cable
of.  He is enamored with Autorouters.  I've seen the results
of his autorouter, nothing good I can say about it,
and I spent yesterday undoing its damage with a knife
and jumper wire (it connected nets with different net names).

I'm looking for a real world project,
not something contrived to match the autorouter's capabilities,
which is what got the manager in trouble in the first place,
when he was sold his package.

So does anyone have a board with lots of fine pitch,
high lead count parts that would make a good demo,
of the autorouter?

My own current projects are not that level of complexity.