Re: gEDA-user: SuSE rpms (was: gEDA/gaf stable version 1.4.0-20080127 released!)

Am Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2008 20:29:08 schrieb Werner Hoch:
> Hi all,
>
> I've build all gEDA 1.4.0 applications for SuSE distributions.
>
> Installation instructions can be found in the wiki:
> http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:suse_rpm_installation
>
> I'd like to get some feedback about the desktop integration for the
> different SuSE versions.
> Are the Icons for gschem and gattrib in the following menu:
>   Applications-->Edutainment-->Construction

I've updated the gEDA stuff available from
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/werner2101/
on Friday.

Many thanks for providing the RPMs, that makes my life mutch easier, because I
use the gEDA stuff only from time to time but I like to use almost the newest
version.

uname -a gives Linux raven 2.6.22.16-0.1-default #1 SMP 2008/01/23 14:28:52
UTC x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
distribution is openSuSE 10.3
RC_LANG is set to de_DE.UTF-8

The  Icons are placed at Lernprogramme -> Konstruktion as shown by
snapshot1.png (if not deleted ;-).

> Are the mimetypes correct for gschem and gattrib?

I don't know how to check the mimetypes out of the box. I only found x-ksinus
as known file type in konqueror setup. But if you like to give me a detailed
hint I will try it once more .

> @Peter C.:
> You can grab the source rpms from the download server.
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/werner2101/
>
> If you need only the spec files, please let me know.
>
> Regards
> Werner

Kind regards
Peter