Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] Using psbloat - I've been hosed

> So.... is there any way I can quickly get back to a filled rectangle for
> every pad?  Otherwise I'm going to abandon doing this out of PCB and do
> it the "right" way, which is to figure out a way to read the gerber.

Back to?  I don't recall it ever being that way.  PCB uses filled
rectangles when the pads are square, and lines for all other pads.

You could write a HID just to export the paste layer "your way" ;-)

Also, if you look in hid/ps/ps.c's ps_draw_line(), you'll see a
commented-out piece of code that redirects square paste lines to
fill_rect so that ps_fill_rect can "outline" them.  Maybe you could
enable that code?

> Anyway... we *really* need a rational paste layer in pcb.

Yup.