gEDA-user: Brother HL-4070CDW might work for toner transfer

I've had a Brother HL-1440 B&W Laser for several years.  I've never used
it for toner transfer because the fuser was a bit weak on thick stock and
the results looked too patchy (under a loupe) to try etching a board.

I just got a HL-4070CDW (color, duplex, $373 at Amazon) and I just printed
a test on heavy cardstock and it looks very nice under magnification.  I
haven't tried any etching yet, but it just might work.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>