gEDA-user: Dual Layer PCB

Hi,

I am confused as to precisely how to put surface mount components on both
sides of a board. I was unable to find this information in the on-line
documentation. Could some-one please point me to it?

Do I need to make two versions of a footprint one for the top and one for the
bottom? If so how would I do this? How can I put silkscreen on the bottom
side rather than the top?

Is there a way to drag a footprint from the top to the bottom of the board?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Karl Edler