gEDA-user: Lil Brother SMT Services

As you all know, I'm most definitely new to the list. I have to admit to not
being a user or a developer of gEDA.

I am however very interested in the discussions John G., Dave, and I have
had.

John advised I should join the list to voice my ideas and proposal in
person.

If enough developers here think there is a possibility to create a
semi-automatic gerber to centroid translation package from gEDA, I'm very
interested.

The specifics on the trade (trade would be best...instead of cash outlay)
would need to be negotiated.  I think a team effort would be much better
than one individual taking this process on.

If anyone is interested in working on the development of such a system, they
should add to this thread.

James Long
Owner/Designer
Lil Brother LLC (Instrument Division)